Workshop 1 - Mapping and Leftovers


When it came to the homework task Mapping, i walked around my apartment complex and took photos, magpies are a heavy focus in this work because they hang around a lot scavenging through rubbish my neighbours leave around the place, I started the task from walking out my door and taking photos every twenty steps. Initially i was going to present it as a USB but decided to make it into a collage.

For the second task Left-Overs I decided to take the idea of a collage and cut my materials into small fragments and poured them onto exposed tape, i started with a small section first and then extended it to a larger area of tape, the colour of the packaging the greaseproof paper added colour into the the work.
Mapping
Paper on Paper. 11x13in

Left-OversGreaseproof Paper on Magic Tape

Comments